Nonabox is a monthly subscription box for pregnant women or new mothers of children up to 2 years of age, each month you get a selection of products tailored to your childs age and sex which I think is fab as it wouldn't be as good if it were just generic unisex items, I received my first Nonabox a few days ago and I was really impressed with the contents, here's what I got.
- Gumigem teething bracelet which you wear like jewellery and then have on hand if your baby is teething and they need something to bite on, a fab idea and something I'll be wearing whenever I go out with Summer.
- Neuner's Nursing Tea which helps to increase your milk supply and relax and unwind mother and baby, I'm not breastfeeding Summer so this product is no use to me but I think it's a good addition to the box if you are breastfeeding.
- MAM Anti-colic bottle, I've never used MAM bottles before but bottles are always useful to have and even better with it being anti-colic.
- Water Wipes, these wipes are 99.9% purified water and 0.1% fruit extract so they can be used on your baby from birth, I've used these wipes in the past and loved them so I was really pleased to see them in the box.
- Ella's Kitchen Fruit Pouch, I'm weaning Summer at the moment and I'm using the Ella's Kitchen fruit pouches so this was a handy addition to the box as I'll definitely be using it.
- MAM First Toothbrush, Summer hasn't got any teeth yet but I'm pleased with this as I now have a toothbrush ready for when her first tooth pokes through.
- Bibetta Neoprene Bib, Summer is a very messy eater and we get through loads of bibs in a day so I was really happy to see a bib in the box, it's designed to prevent dribble sodden clothes which is perfect for Summer and I can't wait to use it.
- Crawlers sleepsuit, I was thrilled to see this in my Nonabox as I'd actually been contemplating buying one for when Summer starts to crawl as we have laminate floors which can be slippy and the Crawlers have anti-slip safety grips down the legs, toes and under foot making them perfect to help her crawl without slipping and hurting herself.
- Cloud B Sheep, this adorable addition to the box is so lovely, it's an aroma pillow which doubles as a plush toy and has a lovely lavender scent which helps to calm babies and soothe them to sleep, I love this sheep, it's super soft and smells gorgeous, fab addition to the box.
Overall I was massively impressed with the products that I received in my September Nonabox, there's nothing that I didn't like and only one product that I can't use which is the nursing tea. For £25 I think you get your moneys worth and then some and I'll definitely be recommending it to all my friends, it also makes a fab gift.
I was sent the Nonabox to review but all thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own.