If you saw last months post about Nonabox then you'll know that I was really impressed with what I got and I was really interested to see what this months box had in store, would it be as good as last months? Well the answer to that is yes!
It was another fab box this month, here's what I got
- Cloud B Sleep Sheep On The Go which is a super adorable night time companion which plays white noise sounds including the sound of a mothers heartbeat to send your baby calmly off to sleep. The sheep is lovely and Summer loves the white noise sounds so this was a great item for us.
- Pasito a Pasito Wooden Dummy Holder, Summer doesn't use a dummy so this isn't much use to us but it's gorgeous and will make a lovely gift for my friend who is having a baby.
- Halos N Horns Baby Moisturising Lotion, this is perfect for Summer as her skin is always a little on the dry side and Riley likes it too.
- The Beaba 360 Spoon is designed for baby's to feed themselves as it has a rotating handle which stops the spoon from tipping over and spilling food. It sounds like a great idea, we haven't tried it yet so I'll let you know if it works.
- Ella's Kitchen Wakey Wakey Mango + Apple Baby Porridge, we're already big fans of the Ella's Kitchen pouches and Summer loves porridge so this is going down a treat, it's screw top opening is a brilliant idea and stops the porridge from spilling everywhere in the cupboard.
- Tea Pigs Dream On Chamomile Flowers teabags, I haven't tried these yet but I do like to have a caffeine free hot drink before I go to be so these will be ideal.
- MAM Bite & Relax Soother, Summer is definitely having some teething issues at the moment, there's no sign of any teeth yet but I can tell she's suffering with some discomfort in her gums so this is great, she loves to bite down on it and it's great that it comes in a little plastic box too so it's ideal to pop in my change bag and take out with us.
- Water Wipes, there was a pack of these last month too and I love them so I was pleased to get another pack. They're really gentle on Summer's skin and don't cause any irritation at all, fab item.
- Pebble UK Pedi Wand, my feet were definitely in need of this, I gave my feet a good soak in the bath and then gave them a scrub with the Pedi Wand and they're silky soft now, just need to remember to keep doing it on a regular basis now.
Again I'm really impressed with the Nonabox, some great items and again only one product that I can't use which is the dummy holder but like I said it will make a lovely gift so overall this months box was another great success, I'm looking forward to next month already.
I was sent the Nonabox for review but all opinions are 100% honest and my own.