There are a few items of Winter clothing that I've been wanting to get for Summer so I thought I'd do a Winter Wishlist post and show you what I want to get for her.
- First on the list is this adorable outfit from Strawberry Children.co.uk, they have a great range of baby designer clothes. I love the faux fur gilet, it's such a cute, colourful outfit I think it would look adorable on Summer.
- Next are these gorgeous little shoes, also from Strawberry Children, I love the little diamante and pearl studs and I think they'll be perfect for Christmas.
- I've actually already bought this next outfit from Asda, I couldn't resist as it's super cute and will definitely be one of Summer's Christmas outfits this year.
- I love this cute onesie with the frill going around it like a little skirt and the adorable heart shaped pockets, this is also from Asda.
- Lastly and also from Asda are these My 1st Christmas pjs, children have to have Christmas pjs, it's the law lol I like the little fairy on these and the heart print on the bottoms.
So that's what I'm hopefully going to pick up for Summer over the next few weeks, let me know what you think.