Choosing what to wear for the school run isn't always as easy as you might think, I'm usually in a rush so it can be tempting to just shove any old thing on but at the same time I still want to look nice and not like one of those mums who have 'let themselves go'. I try and make sure my outfits are comfortable yet still fashionable and I thought I'd share one of my school run outfits to help give you some inspiration if you're struggling for ideas.
- This Duffle Coat is from New Look and I love the contrasting sleeves, the grey and black go with any colours and it keeps you really warm when you're heading out in all weathers.
- My boots are from Pavers and they're great because they look like really stylish knee high boots but they're actually wellies! They're perfect for doing the school run in the rain and will be brilliant to have if we get some snow this winter.
- My gloves are from New Look, because they're black they go with any outfit and they also don't show up dirty marks easily which can be a pain with lighter coloured gloves.
- Black leggings are something everyone should have in their wardrobe, they're comfortable and look great with knee high boots. These were just £5 from Select.
- Last but not least is this gorgeous Animal Jacquard Sweater from Bon Marche, I love the leopard print and the three quarter length sleeves are really practical because as a mum I'm constantly rolling my sleeves up to do something messy but with this top I don't need to do that. It's actually in the sale at the moment so go and grab a bargain if it's something you would like.
I hope you liked my school run outfit of the day, let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this as I like to keep my readers happy!