We popped over to our local Matalan store today and picked up a few bits for Christmas, I love to see Christmas hauls so I thought I'd share this with you.
- I got the kids one of the super cute Christmas plates each, they're a bargain at just £1.50 each. You can also get bowls, cups and baby cups.
- I love the wooden Merry Christmas sign, my theme this Christmas is red and white Nordic and I think this will be perfect.
- I couldn't resist these Heart Slipper Socks, they look so cosy and I can't wait to wear them.
- The Christmas pjs are for my son Riley, they've got sunglasses and a moustache on the top and the bottoms have reindeers, snowflakes and Christmas trees on. I'm doing a kids clothing haul soon so I'll take a better photo of the pjs then.
- Lastly I got these adorable Knitted Mitten Tree Decoration for our Christmas tree, they're so cute and at just £2 I had to buy them.
That's everything we got so far but I'm sure there will be more Christmas hauls soon. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about what I got.