Another gift guide post and today it's gifts for children.
- I love personalised books and this one is perfect for Christmas, 'Twas The Night Before Christmas is a beautiful book that retells Clement Clarke Moore's festive poem with your child as the star.
- Chocolate always makes a great stocking filler and what better than Cadbury Snowbites for a perfect Christmas treat.
- The Bump N Go Bubble Train is a lovely gift for your toddler, it blows out bubbles as it goes and avoids obstacles so they can chase it around to their hearts content.
- My son Riley loves the Pirate Robo Fish and spends hours playing with his in the sink and bath so I know these make a fab gift, they swim by themselves as soon as you put them in water and are extremely lifelike.
- If you have a Thomas the Tank Engine fan then this next gift is ideal, the Thomas Go Glow Night Bright is a 2 in 1 night light and torch which works great for potty training as they can easily find their potty in the night and also gives them some comfort if they're scared of the dark.
- If you're looking for something for a slightly older child then why not get them their first watch, Tikkers do some lovely watches for children in a wide range of designs and colours, Riley loves the dog watch and it's really helping him learn to tell the time.
- As girls tend to like to colour in and draw Smiggle do some fab stationary which would make lovely stocking fillers, I love the Macarons Erasers and they also do Drink Bottles which also make a great gift.
- Another great stocking filler is the Cadbury Snowman, they come in Vanilla and Chocolate flavours and they're delicious.
- A lovely little set for girls is the Juicy Lucy Bathroom Set which contains a really pretty toothbrush, beaker and mirror.
- Most girls love dolls so why not get them a Lalaloopsy Girls doll, they're super cute and come with a little pet, some hair accessories and another outfit to wear.
- A nice keepsake gift is this Personalised Wooden Gingerbread Family House Decoration, you can specify the sex of the children making it a lovely gift that can be used again and again every year.
- My daughter is obsessed with my phone so this next gift is perfect for her, the Tech Too Smooth Touch Smartphone is a really realistic toy phone that makes all kinds of sounds when you press the buttons and helps your little one to learn colours, numbers, names and animals.
- Last but not least is the Robo Mermaid which is similar to the Robo Fish but more girly, simply drop your mermaid into water and watch her burst into life swimming on her own until you remove her from the water.
Hope this helps you out if you're stuck on what to buy for your little ones this Christmas.