- If your man loves sport then the Halo II Pullover Sweatband would be a perfect gift, it has Sweat Block Technology which stops sweat from running into your eyes when exercising and looks pretty cool too.
- Music lovers will really like to unwrap the Jam Storm Wireless Speaker on Christmas day, it uses Bluetooth to deliver high volume audio and impressive bass wherever you are.
- If you're lucky enough to have a man who likes to cook then I'm sure he'd love the Ninja Storm 400w Food Processor and Drinks Maker, it's nice and compact and the simple pulse operation allows you to mince, chop, dice and blend food with ease.
- Another great gift for men who love to cook are the Heston Blumenthal Orb Electronic Scales, it's contemporary look is perfect for a stylish kitchen and it has an easy to read digital display.
- A great option for most men could be the David Beckham Instinct Sport Gift Set, you get a body spray and a hair and body wash and it's a bargain at just £4.99.
- A Smith & Kinghorn Festive Hamper is the perfect gift for a man who loves his food, filled to the brim with yummy festive treats this would make a really lovely gift for the man you love.