I love shopping at Home Bargains, they always have some gorgeous items all at super affordable prices. I recently picked up a few Autumn/Winter bits which I thought were so lovely that I had to share them with you.
- I've been looking for a faux fur cushion like this one for ages but they always seem to be really expensive so I was shocked to find out that this one is only £3.99. The fur is a gorgeous colour and is super soft plus the cushion is heart shaped and anything heart shaped is a winner for me.
- I wanted something cute to hang our keys on and I thought the wooden vintage look 'Home' sign would be perfect for this, it's going to look so pretty in our hall and cost just £3.99.
- If you follow me on Instagram then you've probably already seen the cute little glass milk bottles and straws, they're perfect for drinking my juice from and are really cute for parties too. These were a bargain at £1.59.
- I love candles and I especially love burning them during Winter as they make everywhere look so cosy, this candle is Apple Cinnamon scented which is perfect for burning all through December and cost just 69p.
- Last but not least is this gorgeous wall clock, the face looks like distressed wood and will be perfect for our new kitchen when we have it decorated, this was also another bargain at an amazing £2.99.
Do you love Home Bargains?
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think about the items I got.
I was sent the items for purpose of review but all thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and my own.