- The kids have been loving the Fox's Party Fairytales biscuits lately, they're so cute with the pretty icing and fairytale pictures. They would be perfect for a princess birthday party.
- Riley has two favourite books this month, The Bully And The Shrimp which is a lovely story about how Noah (the shrimp) overcomes the Bully and The Diggers which shows all kinds of animals, people and machines that dig. Riley loves both books and we read them every night at the moment, even Summer likes to read them too, both books are available from Parragon Books.
- We have a new thermometer and it's come in really handy since Winter has set in, Riley is bringing home new bugs from school on a weekly basis and passing them onto Summer who had pneumonia last year so we have to keep a close eye on her. The Braun Thermoscan 7 With Age Precision is a unique age adjustable in ear thermometer that allows you to check your child's temperature and assess if it is high in relation to their age as what is considered high for a 1 year old may not be so high for an older child. Summer has just had quite a bad chesty cough and this thermometer has helped to ease my mind when I've been worried about her temperature getting too high. I think something like this is invaluable when you have children and I'd recommend it to everyone.
- I'm a massive fan of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and my current favourite is the Chips Ahoy! as it's filled with super yummy cookie dough, I'm averaging one a night at the moment and it needs to stop lol.
- As both kids have been ill lately this next item has been brilliant, the Spilly Spoon is a non spill medicine spoon shaped like a caterpillar, you pour the medicine into the handle which has measurement lines on it and then you can easily tip it into your child's mouth without spillages. Also if your child is a bit older they can give themselves the medicine without you worrying about them making a big sticky mess.
- Lastly I've been loving the new Batiste Care and Vitality dry shampoo, it contains mandarin oil to enrich your hair and add lots of shine as well as making hair look freshly washed. It's a lifesaver on busy mornings when there's no time to wash my hair before the school run.
So that's the second part of my November Favourites for this month, if you missed the first part then click here, I'll leave you with a few photos of my kids enjoying their favourite books.